The Weather and Everyone's Health
Thursday, May 27, 2004
 
Just call me the Human Autoclave...

Well, I realize that I've been talking almost exclusively about mono in this little journal, so I thought maybe I could call this my....(wait for it)...Monolog! ha ha ha ha ha. Or maybe: MonoBlog!

Here's today's update:

1. No temp today so far! 98.7 when I woke up and after my morning nap as well. Bwah ha ha ha.

2. Lymph nodes continuing to retreat.

3. Throat less sore. Tonsils, being largely lymphatic, are also starting to de-swell. I can eat people food now!! Yesterday morning I was daunted by the very thought of a cracker, but today I have eaten a slice-and-a-half of casserole and not flinched.

4. But I still sleep a lot. In fact, gonna go do some more of that now.

Next time: Fun facts about Mono.
Future blog topic: This whole Sonia Gandhi thing and what I think of it.

But for now, zzzzzz....


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com