The Weather and Everyone's Health
Wednesday, May 26, 2004
 
No thesis news today, but here's a mono update:

1. This is cute. Link thanks to Mojo.

2. My temperature-lowering trend was thrown off when I woke up this morning with 102.? in my armpit. Had some Tylenol and felt--not fine, but pretty good. Then after my nap they wore off and I went up to 101.

3. However, the good news is that my lymph nodes are a lot softer/less swollen, so it's possible that the high temps killed the virus. Go, body, go!

I realize that not everyone may be interested in these details, but OTOH, a precedent has been set by a certain Friday Fiver's blogging of his vasectomy and the aftermath. Arguably, that could be seen as a public service, convincing other men that it's really not that bad, and my blogging about my feeble disease could be entirely self-indulgent, but......well, that's what comment boxes are for. Discuss. Talk amongst yourselves; I have to go eat dinner now.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com