The Weather and Everyone's Health
Thursday, June 10, 2004
 
Been back in Berkeley for a few days now. Only today got a chance to give Anna and Caitlin their little souvenirs from "Star Trek: The Experience." Anna goes to bed early now that she has a job. They declined to see my photos from Vegas, but seemed to like their presents, to my happiness and relief. Also, Anna had hand-decorated a picture frame with a picture of a bunch of us at Special Dinner as a graduation present for me. It's very nice; I was touched. Also, it's a good photo. My hair looks good, my eyes are neither red nor closed, and I don't have a goofy/unprepared expression. All good news.

Maybe someday I'll post those mono fun facts and/or my Friday 5 from last week. Don't hold your breath, though.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com