The Weather and Everyone's Health
Tuesday, August 31, 2004
 
Hi.

Well, I had been putting off updating my blog because I thought I should probably explain recent events in real life, and I wasn't exactly sure how to balance the required sobriety of the topic with the rest of the blog. On the other hand, I notice my lovely sisters (they are lovely!) have not felt the need to make any mention of such matters on their respective blogs (ok, a blog and a xanga if we must be very technical about it).

Well, here's a friday five, anyway. Shut up, I know what day it is thankyouverymuch.

What 5 non-sexual, physical(tactile) sensations do you enjoy most? (from June 4th)
For the record, my interpretation of the question ruled out any interaction with non-plant life.

In no order:

1. Shower: hot, cold, or lukewarm--depends on mood, temperature and circumstances. Strong (but not painful) pressure greatly appreciated. Outstanding after a workout--in fact, a post-workout shower may deserve its own spot on the list.

2. Sunlight on skin: back/shoulders esp., but feet, arms, even face most of the time--it's all good.

3. Grass under bare feet. Why do you think I wear sandals?

4. 100% Cotton clothing, esp. t-shirts. Flannel is also very nice.

5. I forgot. Maybe the other shower thingy.

Yeah, that's a pretty good list. It'll do for now.




Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com