The Weather and Everyone's Health
Friday, April 15, 2005
 
Surprising Results(?)

OK, my resume, CV and references have been updated, posted on Monster and/or sent to potentially interested parties. Now I'm hungry and I have to pee. Also I have to do groceries later.

I did the Belief-o-Matic, which is more like what I was expecting when I did the "What's your Spiritual Type?" quiz. I might re-take it later when I have peed and eated, because I didn't really take advantage of the "how important is this question" feature.

However, here are my preliminary results:

1.
Unitarian Universalism (100%)
2.
Theravada Buddhism (90%)
3.
Liberal Quakers (85%)
4.
Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (81%)
5.
Mahayana Buddhism (77%)
6.
Secular Humanism (77%)
7.
Neo-Pagan (69%)
8.
Taoism (65%)
9.
Hinduism (64%)
10.
Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (61%)

My reaction:
The Pagan, Taoist and Christian Science showings are a bit odd. At least Hinduism is in the top ten. (btw, in case anyone's interested I had 52% for Jainism and 48% for Reform Judaism, I think).


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com