The Weather and Everyone's Health
Thursday, June 30, 2005
 
I do not know why there is a big blank spot at the top of my blog. This was happening to Adam's blog for a while, and then in went away. I hope I don't have to go tinker with my template or anything.

But anyway, there is

Good News.

1. I got a really good haircut on Saturday. It wasn't super-cheap, but they did give me a free (small) bottle of their organic shampoo which I love the smell of.

2. Apparently, I have health insurance now. I applied 2 weeks ago through the Alumni Association, and my packet came in the mail, so now I'm covered for 6 mos. The premium and co-pay are low, but the deductible is high. Also, it apparently doesn't really cover anything except maybe getting hit by a bus. But it's good to have in case of emergencies, I guess. Like getting hit by a bus, for example!

3. As far as I know, I do not currently have leprosy or polio. (which is good, because my insurance probably wouldn't cover it.)

Is it time for lunch yet?


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com