The Weather and Everyone's Health
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
 
Well, this sucks.

So, I'm sitting here at work and I licked my lips because they were dry. They had strange chemical taste. "How odd," I thought. Then I became really sensitive to smells--soap, coffee next door, they all started to bother me. And then it got worse and I realized I was experiencing nausea. So I went down the hall to the bathroom , lifted the seat, paced, thought I felt better and started to leave, then felt not-so-good again, and went and kneeled again. Nothing happened, so eventually I got up and left. I'm back at my desk, but I don't feel quite right. I guess there's really nothing to do except chuck if I'm gonna chuck and keep working if I'm not.

I must have had something that wasn't quite right, but I can't think what. I found some tea bags for flavored black teas with awful terrible artificial flavors but I had one to see what it was like. Does tea expire? I don't know how long they'd been here.

Hopefully whatever it is will settle down and leave through the normal route.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com