The Weather and Everyone's Health
Friday, July 22, 2005
 
Today's Friday Five

asks what my 5 favorite words are. How can I possibly answer that? I wouldn't know where to start (though Robin Williams' answers on The Actor's Studio come to mind...)
If you think you know what one of my favorite words is, please post in the comments section.

In other news, I was saddened to learn today that 8 oz. of carrot juice is 2 servings. What does that mean? It means that the whole bottle is 160 calories, not 80 calories, and that it contains 26g of sugar, not 13g of sugar. This is nothing-added, flash-pasteurized carrot juice. Is this as bad as orange juice? Well, I guess I'll be switching back to tomato juice or something. At least it's still not as bad as soda or pre-sweetened iced teas. I think.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com