The Weather and Everyone's Health
Friday, July 15, 2005
 
You know, I thought I was done talking about yogurt, but I'm not.

It just steams my taters that these bastards, or the system, or the will of the underinformed people, or the busyness that invades our lives to the point where we don't have time to read labels--whatever it is, I hate that it can make yogurt into something unhealthy.

Yogurt is a healer. They have corrupted it.

It's just symptomatic of the overal sickness in the country that a lower-cost product is automatically less nutritious*. But putting HFCS in yogurt is just a crime. It's like dressing up babies in fishnets, though I guess we have that symptom too, if you look at the world of Jon Benet Ramsey and her pageants; even before she was killed, there was something f---ed up about the whole situation.

I'm sorry, but it just makes me mad (and sad)

*Cascade Fresh is only 60 cents. I can afford it! But it's not widely available.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com