The Weather and Everyone's Health
Friday, December 02, 2005
 
This week had World AIDS Day and a huge storm in the Bay Area, which would have been interesting things to blog about, given the title of the blog. But instead you get:

My 2005 Xmas list (first draft)(ooo, I feel so greedy and materialistic. now decide what you're going to get me):
  • Set of 2 5lb and maybe 3lb hand weights for exercise
  • Simple, inexpensive, but sanitary and decently sturdy containers for spices and staples (flour, besan, rice etc.) Need not be too big!
  • Tea kettle? (electric or conventional)
  • Flash drive (or equivalent; brand name not important as long as it's reliable)
  • Franklin Covey planner refill sheet set ("classic" size, "original" or "simplicity" flavor). Franklin Covey PlanPlus 3.0 software (30% off when you buy the planner sheets, so the planner sheets are effectively free). They have a version to use with Outlook and a non-Outlook one; I would be OK with either one.
  • "Light-duty" printer
  • Netflix subscription?
  • Singing the Living Tradition/Singing the Journey?
  • A piano-comparable-size electric keyboard (lots of buttons not needed!)

I don't want/expect to get all of these things, I just wanted to make your life easier by giving you options. I also have a partial wishlist on Amazon (under "p k") but if you can find those items at your local bookstore or through Powell's, I would really appreciate it.. I happily accept "coupons" if they are sincere and personal. Actually I will happily accept pretty much anything if it is sincere, personal, thoughtful and positive. Sweaters in approved colors and socks/booties are also welcome .



Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com