The Weather and Everyone's Health
Thursday, December 15, 2005
 
Vaaat. ? You vant I should post every day? Meh.

If you're really wondering why I don't post more or about significant or interesting things that happen in my life it's because a) I start drafting elaborate posts in my head which are too long to actually type and b) some of that is none of your business! Plus I'm not 100% sure of who my audience is (if there is one out there...you'd never know from the comments) and it has to stay family friendly since

In other news, apparently Patti LuPone is in a revival of Sondheim's Sweeney Todd in which all the actors double as musicians--there's no band, pit or otherwise. And Ms. LuPone plays the tuba which it turns out she played in high school. In our playbill last night (for another show--another story) there was a picture of her with the director and a rather shapely tuba. (btw, Sondheim himself didn't do the reorchestration but seems to approve) Newsweek interview here. Broadway.com story here.

Oh and another update to my xmas list:

Hey! I just got a call that my City CarShare application was approved. About damn time. Stupid state of Illinois, taking so long to send my records over.



Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com