The Weather and Everyone's Health
Thursday, January 26, 2006
 
The Latest
Hey, great news! Got the paperwork today to start working full-time at the lab (starting next Weds). It's just temporary--but the requisition is through April 1, and "can easily be extended if necessary." So that's good! And my last big paycheck from MUNI was printed yesterday, so I just have to figure out if they're mailing it to me or if I have to pick it up. But yeah, the good news is we're not going to have a big hole in our cash flow AFAIK. And the great thing about working at the lab is that I don't have to find another job to support volunteering in the lab! Woo-hoo!

So right now, I have confirmed:

And I have pending:

At this point, with everything else I've got, I might turn down the clerical work if they offer it to me so I don't get overwhelmed. On the other hand, I don't know what their timeframe is like, and if I get turned loose in April that might be a good thing to fall back on.

I'm really glad I'm not going to have to work 3 or 4 part time jobs. I was a little bit afraid that might be how it turned out.

Today I am going to focus on doing follow-up to the various meetings and interviews I've had this week and do some grocery shopping. I should also try to stick a little more statistics in my head.



Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com