The Weather and Everyone's Health
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
 
The Latest
Well, a lot has happened that I've wanted to blog about, but I haven't had the time since I've been working in the lab full time for the last two months. It turns out that my two months can't be extended, though, so after this week I'll be back to just volunteering there once a week. I did get a part-time job with a tutoring agency, though, and I think I'll enjoy that. AND the pay is good. Now I just need another part-time job (but I have good relations with a temp agency until I find one).

Some things I wanted to blog about were:

I wanted to listen to something good, so I clicked over to http://www.capradio.org and they were playing Beethoven's Eroica symphony (I was hoping for something just slightly later--maybe 20-30 years, but this is pretty good) , but my streaming audio keeps conking out because I think something on my computer is sending out a lot of unnecessary packets, so I am running Ad-Aware. Grr. I have to say, though, that KXPR's web stream is soothingly high-quality, unlike e.g. KFOG's. I haven't tried BBC yet because I don't have realplayer at work.



Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com