The Weather and Everyone's Health
Friday, April 07, 2006
 
It did not rain yesterday AT ALL!
And so far it hasn't rained yet today, though it's in the forecast. I think it's getting a little warmer, anyway, and the sunlight is nice.

The downside of all this sunnyness is that things are blooming and so, basically, I am in sinus hell. I am going to go ahead and take a decongestant as soon as I find one because left untreated these sinus problems could lead to fatigue, opportunistic infection, and acute crankiness.

So in other news, today I have an appointment to finally get a California Driver's License. An interesting fact from the CA DMV website: Did you know you could take the written test in a language other than English or even as an audio test? The available languages include Hindi and Punjabi! Cool beans. I wonder if the available languages are based on any kind of census data about languages spoken in CA.

By the way, apparently our Friday Five group died since no one posted new questions. Maybe I will think of a new Friday blog ritual for myself.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com