The Weather and Everyone's Health
Thursday, June 15, 2006
 
Briefly
Did *not* go running yesterday; I hadn't gotten quite enough sleep, so I stayed in bed in the morning, and in the evening after work I was tired and thinking about doing groceries (which I ended up not doing). Exercising in the evening is tricky to time because of course you don't want to exercise within three hours of when you plan to go to sleep, and you have to leave time for taking a shower and having dinner after the exercise, since you probably don't want to eat before you exercise, because then you'd have to wait an hour. So basically it's tricky. I guess I will try to focus more on hitting those mornings, but then again I might get a chance this afternoon.

Oh yeah, I think I am going to finally buy new running shoes tonight because I found out about a sporting goods place with a sale in El Cerrito. I may buy some weights, too, if they're not too expensive.

I was noticing yesterday that my allergies hadn't really bothered me for a couple of days and I wondered if it was because of the improved overall fitness or because of less pollen in the air or maybe because I've been intermittently taking multivitamins and generic-brand-OTC-Claritin-like-product. But today my sinuses are very unhappy. So whatever it was ran out.

Yeah, ok, I should get some work done now.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com