The Weather and Everyone's Health
Monday, August 28, 2006
 
The most fun you can have on TV right now
Bill Moyers on Faith and Reason. Who knew? I saw part of him talking to Salman Rushdie, and tonight I'm watching him interview Mary Gordon, and I have to say I am really enjoying the program. I don't agree with all of what she says, but I do agree strongly with part of it and I have the intuition that some people who have been typecast as red-staters will have the same feeling (though probably not to the same parts) so it demonstrates Gordon's own statement about the dangers of either/or thinking. Anyway, I like it. For a second I wondered if it wasn't a pledge drive since the show is so engaging and relevant, unlike most of what's on TV. I wish everybody could watch it.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com