The Weather and Everyone's Health
Friday, September 29, 2006
 
Just when I thought it was safe to do groceries



I really couldn't believe this item, so I googled it.










Here's a review from a housewife: "As I sat down to enjoy my meal I took a few seconds to work out what they looked like. A cross between mince, meatballs and haggis is probably the best way to describe them. As I dived in I noticed they were very moist - some people would probably say soggy, but in a nice sort of way. They tasted similar to mince but with quite a strong (but not overly so) onion flavour. You could actually see the pieces of onion through them. They were not in the least bit sickening. The gravy was of a perfect consistency and once again had an onion flavour. They were extremely filling and I have to say that two faggots were sufficient for my meal."

So there you have it. This stuff cannot be made up.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com