The Weather and Everyone's Health
Saturday, September 23, 2006
 
One of those email thingies
1. FIRST NAME? Priya

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know of.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Probably Tuesday. Definitely Sunday.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Depends what pen I'm using.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Yves meatless salami or Tofurky slices

6. KIDS? Not currently, though I hope someday to get 2nd-parent adoption on Heidi's cats.

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure.

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I have a Top Secret Blog that my mom reads.

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Do *I* use sarcasm?

10 DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup.

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I thought about it when I was 15ish, but now I don't see the appeal.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Raisin Nut Bran, Total Raisin Bran, Oatmeal Raisin Crisp...something like that. Or oatmeal with nuts and dates or raisins.

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Untie? Shoes?

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I hope I am strong enough to deal with the challenges given to me, but that question is just tempting fate!

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? mocha almond fudge, pistachio, Breyer's Rocky Road, and if it's my birthday, New York Super Fudge Chunk.

16. SHOE SIZE? 8 1/2- 9

17. RED OR PINK? For what?

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Heidi, duh. (sorry mumma)

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes!

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Plaid pajamas. shoes?

22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Toast & tea.

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? BBC Radio 3

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Forest green. I don't know why.

25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL? Clean laundry or rain in the summer.

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO? Kiki, my Nigerian flatmate.

29. FAVORITE DRINK? Hot tea, iced tea, diet coke.

30. FAVORITE SPORT? I'm thinking about taking up Capoeira...otherwise, cardio kick boxing.

32. EYE COLOR? brown

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope

34. FAVORITE FOOD? hmm....pizza or spaghetti probably. Is that too pedestrian?

35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy ending!

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? hmm....I don't remember. Whatever the last thing Heidi and I saw together was. What did we see after "Citizen Kane"?

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? grey. of course.

38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.

39. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs if you have permission to be in my personal space.

40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Anything dark and chocolatey, just about. With nuts.

41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I do not know.

42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? see above

43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Just finished "Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell" and "Trailblazing: The true story of America's first openly gay high school coach."

44 WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD ? mouse pad?

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Wow, I don't think I have watched TV in two weeks!

47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles, duh. I don't understand why this question even gets asked.

48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Either where I am now, or India. Depends where home is, I guess.

49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I like to tell people how they could do things better, but I wouldn't call that a talent.

50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Buffalo, NY


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com