The Weather and Everyone's Health
Monday, September 18, 2006
 
Sequel to Munna Bhai MBBS
This unnecessary movie now has an unnecessary sequel! But the good news is that


I thought it was pretty cool that Bollywood movies are right there. On the plane one of the on-demand movies was Rang Di Basanti which has been highly recommended to me by a reliable source, but I just didn't think I would be able to concentrate for the 2hrs 50 minutes required.

In other somewhat related news, the Indian girl from Portugal who was showing us around town today gave me a good lead on a person/place to get threaded by. So that's good news.
She also recommended getting a phone contract for here instead of pay-as-you-go, so now I have to investigate. blast. I have Skype, though. Anybody can try skyping me anytime.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com