The Weather and Everyone's Health
Sunday, October 01, 2006
 
Add two more to that list
I think I am also adventurous enough to try

and

I have already tried the egg mayonnaise and egg & cress sandwiches. If I wanted, I could also try the egg & tomato and egg salad. Btw, salad means something different here, but I'm not sure what exactly (unless you're ordering a salad from a menu. then it's the same).

Oh, in case you're wondering, I did look at my bank account and make a budget yesterday, so the day wasn't a total waste. Of course, my budget didn't take into acount that apparently my donkey-loving bank is charging me a (10%??) "international transaction fee" every time I use my debit card, even at an ATM. Even at the ATM of the bank that they recommended to me because it wouldn't give me fees (it didn't. They did. bastards). Not to mention how I miscalculated on that last phone bill... oy.

*I hear it is often Branston pickle, and everybody's favorite microbrewery happens to keep Branston pickle at its tables, though I can't imagine they have to re-stock often. My point is, I have tried it before and it wasn't too bad. Kind of like a cross between achar and A-1 Steak Sauce.



Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com