The Weather and Everyone's Health
Saturday, October 21, 2006
 
Raindrops on roses...
My new favorite thing is Cat and Girl.

Scones are also nice, but you have to eat them when they're fresh, otherwise they stick to your teeth (just like their cousins, the biscuits). I took a break from crumpets this week, but I think I'm ready to go back. Also took a break from beans, but not ready to go back on those yet.

One of my professors gave me his Matlab book and said it's easy enough to work through, so that's good. I think I have 24/7 swipe access to the lab with the imaging machines, so now we know how I'll be spending my evenings. I'm looking forward to it, though. And since I'm a student now, I could get my own copy for the student price...hmm...

Speaking of which, if anyone is worried about what to get me for Xmas, there are a couple of expensive textbooks I would love to have my own copies of (see also this and this).


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com