The Weather and Everyone's Health
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
 
Today
Turned out pretty well after all. Went to both the time management and capoeira (was pretty good, but I have a bit of a blister or something on my toe now). Got my reading done and had (what I think is) a clever idea of how to present that paper. Then the best news of all is that I ran into a classmate who reminded me I don't have to do that until Friday! So I went for coffee and then to the pub (where I didn't drink anything) with two guys I knew who hadn't met each other but live in the same building and I think are kindred spirits to some extent. Then we went back to my place for cheese toasties and beans and a cultural exchange of radio improv shows. Yup, a good day.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com