The Weather and Everyone's Health
Thursday, November 02, 2006
 
More Disgusting News: British Sausage Week!
They were serving slightly smaller versions of these things, Cumberland rings, in the refectory (=canteen=cafetaria) today. There are posters all over that place reminding us about National Sausage Week. I may have to figure out how to steal one of those posters, because I'm afraid no one will believe me. Anyway, these things look even nastier up close. Aside from the obvious comparisons, they are made disgusting by what seems to be some sort of membrane in between the spirals. I don't even want to think about it. Yes, I am a vegetarian; what's your point?

In other news, I have already blown my chances at NaBloPoMo by not posting yesterday. I turned in my first official paper today, but it doesn't count toward my grade, which is probably a good thing. Today in lecture I finally understood the concept of k-space, which was a thrill. Had a cup of coffee this morning (regular readers know I generally stick to tea or decaf coffee) and I feel extremely wired.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com