The Weather and Everyone's Health
Monday, November 06, 2006
 
NaBloPoMo Commands Me to Post!
It would take to long to say any of the interesting things, so I'll just tell you this: I haven't been going up to Uxbridge as much the last few weeks because it hasn't seemed time efficient and I have been able to get most necessary groceries on campus (if we didn't have that fruit & veg market in the student union on Tuesdays I'd have more of a problem). I had several letters to post, as well, but I gave them to my friend who works up in town two days a week. But you know what is going to finally compel me to go up there on Wednesday? I need new books. I finished Terry Pratchett's Jingo, and I've already officially given up on Don DeLillo's Americana, and my selection of newspapers/magazines is pretty much pictures of naked gay men and a month-old Time Out. Aaaaagh! What am I going to read for 10 minutes before I go to bed?

So, I am going to the library this week. Then I can get more crumpets and splenda and bread with seeds in it.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com