The Weather and Everyone's Health
Friday, November 24, 2006
 
Thankfuls
Yeah, I couldn't read through all of that, either. It seems like a good message; just goes on for a bit. Still, I think his emails are better since he hired an assistant.

At our customary post-lecture pub lunch yesterday I bullied my coursemates into sharing their thankfuls under the guise of cultural something-or-other. They were good sports about it. The pub had some cranberry condiment in a jar, so I put it 0n my mash to observe the holiday. Later, Phil and Aidan helped me pick out crackers at Woolie's, and Aidan bought "Cranium" because it was on sale, and we ended up playing it at another pub. Good times.

Here are my thankfuls this year, as I shared them at the pub:


We did also toast Norah Jones, but that's kind of a long story.

And the following, of course, was understood:
Whatever there is or might be, to you we raise
This our hymn of grateful praise.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com