The Weather and Everyone's Health
Friday, December 01, 2006
 
Click me!
I'd like to tell you about my trip to buy Christmas pudding today, or the surprising thoughts I had about ballet recently, but today there are more important things to blog about.

  1. Today is World AIDS Day. Let's hope the pope (hey, that rhymes) approves that condom thingy. Praying towards Mecca--the guy might not be as bad as we feared.
  2. Tomorrow is the 109th Big Game! GO BEARS! Don't lose the Holiday Bowl berth. This is pretty much the only sporting event I ever care about (I watch the Olympics, sure, but that's because they're pretty).
I probably won't watch the bowl game, so the most important part of this holiday tradition is here. Learn it, Sing it, Live it (ok, maybe don't live it). Best Song Ever. I'm sure the pope would agree.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com