The Weather and Everyone's Health
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
 
Warning!
These are very addictive. I bought 3 bags 2 weeks ago (because they were on 3-for- 2 special) intending to bring 2 bags home to share, but within a week or 9 days I had eaten them all. The substrate is basically like Cheetos, but the flavors are not cheesy. They are crunchy, tart, savory and spicy: a deadly combination. I want some right now, even a week after I had my last one. So basically, don't start because it's too hard to quit. The Masala Munch flavor is the least spicy, but it will develop a slow burn after a few uninterrupted handfuls. I liked the Green Chutney slightly better than Red Chilli Chatka, and have not tried the Hyderabadi Tomato flavor. Just say no. Here, you can give those to me.

I know this isn't really funny, but I used up all my thinking power explaining my long-term career goals as they apply to graduate study in 500 words or less.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com