The Weather and Everyone's Health
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
 
The ketchup problem revisited
1. Thought I might have solved the ketchup problem today with HP Sauce, but not quite. It's tangier and less sweet, but still lacks the note (perhaps umami?) that I'm looking for. Maybe I can find a good vegetarian worcestershire sauce here?

2. Finally got my pictures from my camera onto my computer (problem was camera tended to get bored and shut off before USB port realized there was something stuck into it. Not the brightest driver in the world. Anyway, no such problem when I just stuck the memory card straight into the computer; it could hang around and wait until it was noticed. Bless my laptop for having so many holes, even if it IS getting slow.) Took this pic at Heathrow just after landing and de-planing because IT'S JUST LIKE THE LAST SCENE IN BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM!!!! Except without celebrities and people kissing and saying goodbye.



Anyway, the terminal you see when you come BA is v. different from the one you see coming in on Virgin, except I don't remember anything until I got to baggage claim from that first trip. Oh, except I remember getting my passport stamped and being a little nervous about it, but it went just fine.

3. Apparently I am impressionism. Hmm. Maybe not the biggest surprise:



You Are Impressionism



You think the world is quite beautiful, especially if you look at it in new and interesting ways.

You tend to focus on color and movement in art.

For you, seeing the big picture is much more important than recording every little detail.

You can find inspiration anywhere... especially from nature.

What Art Movement Are You?


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com