The Weather and Everyone's Health
Thursday, January 11, 2007
 
Morning
Well, the good news is that I didn't become drowsy at 7am, like I did yesterday (11pm in CA; makes perfect sense). More good news is that sinuses are doing much better; not sure if this is due to Lemsip or merely time. Lemsip is pretty nasty. Even more good news is that last night I found the receipt to my sandwich maker so I'll take it back to Argos to see if they'll fix it or give me a working one.

Bad news is bloating and no idea when I'll crash today. Oh well.

Going to hustle down to the refectory for a 3-item breakfast. IIRC, $3.50 US and comes with coffee or tea. Not at all sure what effect it will have on awakeness or regularity, but when I woke at 2 I was quite in the mood for breakfast and had a cup of tea and a hobnob biscuit (like a cross between a graham cracker and oatmeal cookie). Mistake? Not sure. Tempted to have beans with breakfast, which will probably be a mistake, esp. given bloating already. Oh well.

Would be more convinved it was morning if sun would bother to show face; at least sky is lighter blue-grey than an hour ago. Fast-moving clouds are impressive, too.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com