The Weather and Everyone's Health
Friday, April 20, 2007
 
Things I am Looking Forward to This Summer
(I was going to post this the other day when I was in a dark mood, but then I got sleepy and went to bed.)

In no order whatsover except the order I remembered them in:


1. Seeing The Surya, The Jaya, and The Heidi (unranked). And the cats, I suppose.

2. Simpsons movie!

3. Shrek 3

4. Spiderman 3

5. Harry Potter 7! If it comes out at the end of July I am hoping to have my dissertation done by then so that would be a good reward. $5 says Harry is a Horcrux. Bring it.

That is all for now. Yes, I am also looking forward to seeing The Chip and The Billy and everyone else and eating Mexican food and good vegetarian Chinese food again.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com