The Weather and Everyone's Health
Monday, May 14, 2007
 
Speaking of the weather...
  1. I'm not really clear on why they have Spring here if what comes after it is just like what came before. It's 40degF and raining, and we haven't had a day without rain/overcast since maybe last Wednesday, and we have rain/overcast predicted 3 out of 5 days this week. How exactly is this different from Oct/Nov? Eh?
  2. To make matters worse, the room/lab/office where I will be spending most of my time now is having some kind of problem with its forced air (not air conditioning, forced air, I was informed) so basically it's 40degF indoors here. The good news is the friendly tech guys came and took a look and reported it to maintenance.
  3. What was #3 again? I don't remember.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com