The Weather and Everyone's Health
Monday, July 16, 2007
 
Breaking news!




Saw these at the grocery store yesterday. Good thing I was already in the checkout line, or else I might have been tempted to buy them. I like Raisinets, but I find I don't enjoy milk chocolate much anymore and often find it cloying, so I was happy to see these! I know that mainstream cheap candy versions of dark candy (e.g. dark m&ms, dark kit kat, dark kisses) are going to be lower cocoa content (40-50% instead of 60+%) than high-end dark chocolate, but I do still enjoy them more than the milk chocolate versions. However, while they might save you a bit of risk, I think anyone considering them "healthy" is deluding themselves.

The only other thing I can say is that I wanted to link to an official product page at Nestle or especially a press release about this new product if they had one, but I can't seem to find such a page. Odd! I could understand if they're just test-marketing it in certain regions, but it seems to be already launched.



Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com