The Weather and Everyone's Health
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
 
Last 5 state quarter designs revealed
Very sad. I'm still missing a bunch from last year and I think 2003. This was like the most fun EVAR. They should totally do it again. It was something that [sniff] brought us together as Americans and gave us something to celebrate. I'll always look forward to quarters (because I need them for laundry) but state quarters added that extra shiny thrill.

The quarters are scheduled to revert back to their pre-1999 designs after next year. George Washington will remain on the "heads" side of the coin, but the "tails" side where the state designs had been placed will once again feature an American eagle.

Collectors who are missing some states should not lose heart since the coins already produced should remain in circulation for about 30 years.

"Keep watching your change," Moy advises.


I will!



Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com