The Weather and Everyone's Health
Monday, November 12, 2007
 
Pants. I haz em.
Back from Old Navy, bringer of pants. 1 pair jeans, very nice; 1 pair dark grey slacks. Pretty much 1-to-1 replacement of items in my wardrobe that have kicked the bucket. Sad news is I was definitely 34 around and not 33 as I am sometimes.

They have some fine sweaters at Old Navy. I tried one on, and to my surprise, it actually fit and looked pretty good. Men's small. They also had argyle v-neck sweaters which I was lusting after. They come in three colors: blue, brown and green. I was leaning towards brown and green, but especially green since I already have a lot of brown in my wardrobe, though I'm not sure how the green plays on my complexion. Small, men's, v-neck. Hmm, the cable-knit are also nice.





Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com