The Weather and Everyone's Health
Monday, February 25, 2008
 
So I took a walk today, for the express purpose of listening to Jerry Springer: The Opera (Act I) on my iPod. And also for getting some fresh air while it was light out and since it was warm today (35-40 degrees). I walked by the park near my house, where I don't go often enough. I assembled a snowman from parts that were lying around (but I didn't make any of the parts). I can't believe I didn't get more excited about the 4" snow we had Saturday night. I need to buy some sort of plastic thing for going down hills on, and I need to make a snowman from scratch next time. Today would have been good for it since it was warm enough to make the snow stick together but not warm enough to melt it all, but I was wearing my wrong gloves.









Isn't it pretty? Don't you want to move here?


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com