The Weather and Everyone's Health
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
 
Your moments of zen
  1. Cool "behind the scenes" feature about For Better or For Worse. One of the things that surprised me was the use of drawing from posed photos, because Alison Bechdel has talked about doing that too. On the other hand, maybe it's not that surprising since I think DTWOF
    is pretty much the political, lesbian version of FBOFW.

  2. Vatican: It's OK to believe in aliens. Believing that the universe may contain alien life does not contradict a faith in God, the Vatican's chief astronomer said in an interview published Tuesday.
    I could make some thoughtful comment about comparative systems of belief colliding, but to be honest I was too busy laughing my ass off.

  3. I don't know anything about this except I think it's at a museum in Argentina?? and that it's awesome:




Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com